We had a question from a customer the other day about using the silver bearing solder paste with stainless steel.  Having never tried that yet we figured the best approach would be to test it and see.  We got some 302 stainless brackets we use and drilled a bit of a hole in it.  Then we used the Pro70 with a torch head to heat it up.  It actually worked pretty well.  The flux was messy but cleaned up pretty well with a wire brush.  We then touched the solder ball on the left side of the photo to the grinder and leveled it off nicely.  On the right side you can see after the grinder the color doesn’t quite match but it fills in well and stays attached.