The Power Pro Soldering Iron Kit has a high-capacity battery, which provides up to 30 minutes of continuous soldering. The Power Pro Soldering Iron is the same as the 7700 Quick Charge model, but it gets more solder joints per charge – roughly 2x. The 7904 does not include a fast charge feature and will take 4 hours for a full charge. The Power Pro Soldering Iron Kit also features a yellow-greenish indicator light that will tell the user when the soldering iron is charging. Please note, the light will NOT change color when finished charging and the transformer in this iron charger can get up to 140°F.
Power Pro Soldering Iron Kit includes:
- Cordless, Rechargeable Power Pro Soldering Iron
- Charging Station with indicator lamp
- Ni-Cd Battery
- High Efficiency Fine Tip – Model #7545-100
- High Efficiency Chisel Tip – Model #7577-100
- Instruction Manual – also available on our website here.
4 out of 5 Star Customer Rating on Amazon