How do I return a product to Iso-Tip?
By following these five steps:
- Call (715) 831-6353 to receive an authorization code. (If your product is out of warranty, Iso-Tip will need to obtain repair or replacement payment at this time. No payment information is necessary for products under warranty.)
- Write a note describing the defect.
- Attach the original receipt or gift receipt to the note.
- Write your authorization code on the note.
- Mail tool, charger (if applicable) and note to: Iso-Tip, ATTN: Returns, 704 Bartlett Avenue, Altoona, WI 54720. (You are financially responsible for shipping the defective product to Iso-Tip. If the product is under warranty, Iso-Tip will pay for shipping charges to return a working product to you. If the product is not under warranty, you will pay for all shipping charges.)
- The tool is modified in any manner.
- The tool is repaired by anyone other than Iso-Tip.
- The tool has been subjected to unreasonable use.
Are there any more details available for Iso-Tip’s one-year limited warranty?
Why yes, yes there are more details. Thanks for asking. Here they are: This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have more rights which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty which may arise from purchase or use is limited to the one-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitations. No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages of any type or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the limitation or exclusion many not apply to you. Warranty valid only in the United States. This warranty does not cover worn out parts. Looking for more insight? Check out our FAQs Page.